I love to entertain - not the dance, sing, and act kind of way, but in the hostess kind of way. I love being surrounded by friends and enjoying their company… and I love to cook. I would do a dinner just about any day, but holidays are a MUST – so I hosted an Easter Dinner at my house this year. All of my roommates were out of town, so that pretty much gave me full responsibility and free range… nice! (No offense roomies… I love you!!) Thanks to those brilliant people who created
evite.com the planning was pretty easy and the evening went off without at hitch. We had 17 people in total for a traditional Easter Dinner (I made a ham and everyone else brought the sides, drinks, and dessert) and a seriously hilarious game of Curses. (And then randomly tried to stuff people into our ottoman….. weird apartment tradition…)





Then after we got all of the other guys out of the apartment, the girls got to enjoy what they really came for: an evening with Jay. He regaled them all with stories and brilliant anecdotes. So, for all you boys out there who can’t seem to get attention from the ladies, take notes… this is how a real man works it.


2 comments:
Jay, Jay... why does this not surprise me? ;)
You always have the funnest parties! Looks like you had a great turn out. We hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment