For the last 50 years all the residents in this one neighborhood go all out and decorate their yards for Christmas (the idea is to be very unique) – then everyone else drives or walks through the neighborhood in the weeks before and after Christmas and generally enjoys the Christmas spirit and beautiful 60 degree weather. Everyone is friendly and politically incorrect – they will just walk past you and smile and say “Merry Christmas”!! Who’da thunk? So here are some pictures of Christmas, Texas Style. I must say though, as pretty as all these lights were, the most beautiful lights I have seen so far in Texas have been the blinkers on people’s cars – yes all you DC drivers – blinkers are actually meant to be USED!!
1 comment:
These are fabulous! the neighborhood I grew up in was crazy about the lights too and I miss it a lot!
Post a Comment