I have lived in DC now for 2 1/2 years and have given several early morning rides into the district so that friends and family could go on tours of the White House. I, however, had never been. So when my friend Melissa decided to arrange a group tour I jumped all over the opportunity. Just as we arrived at the White House, it started to snow, which added to the awesomeness of the tour in general. You can't take a camera with you or take pictures inside, so all I have are some outdoor shots I took with my Blackberry, but they are still pretty good!!


4 comments:
Cousin Ben!! Hey cousin! Hey Jen!! How fun, I''m glad you guys hang out!
OH MY GOSH Jenny, COUSIN BEN! You are so lucky you get to hang out with my cool cousins (and vice versa :)
What an awesome opportunity!
How fun! Can kids go on this tour? I think it would be an awesome tour.
hello cute jenny windel! how are you? where has life taken you?!
Post a Comment