Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tag...

Kami Tagged me, so I get to answer some questions about myself.... should be interesting!

What you were doing 10 years ago...
I was 15 years old and attending High School. I played the French horn in marching band and wind symphony, was in the German club, and shared obsessions for Doc Martens and Sun In with my friend Jared.

5 things on my "to do" list today...
1) Make Dinner for my roomies and myself
2) Work.... endless Excel Sheets.
3) Watch a movie
4) Watch the lunar eclipse
5) Blog

6 Snacks that I enjoy...
1) Anything that includes avocado
2) Popcorn
3) Gelato
4) Pudding
5) Almonds
6) Fruit

Bad habits...
Spending too much time on the internet
Not posting often enough to my blog :)
Singing along to the music I am listening to when I am on the Metro

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...
Make sure that my family had the things they needed, set some aside for my future, and then give the rest to: AICGS :), the Church Missionary and Perpetual Education Funds, Children’s' Miracle Network, etc.

Jobs I've had...
Laundry worker
Nanny
Laundry worker again
Research Assistant
Database Coordinator

Things people don't know about me...
I like to sing "Oh, Holy Night" in the shower at all times of the year
It drives me nuts when I forget to put my watch on in the morning

1 comment:

The Shirleys said...

You are my kind of girl! I think I could snack on the same things you do. We were made for each other. You just needed to add the part about living next to me when you are a millionar!

We love our Auntie Jenny the mostest!!