
I love living in the DC area because there is so much to do! And if you absolutely can't find anything going on in DC, then there's tons of other great cities just a short drive away. This weekend my friends Saint Mary, Clint - the human GPS, Wayne - the Navigator and I went to Baltimore for "Babe Ruth's Birthday Bash" at the Sport's Legends Museum in Baltimore (I refrained from singing any Hairspray songs out loud, but you can be sure I was singing them in my head). 

This museum is literally one of the coolest places I have ever been. We climbed on things, we played soccer, we tried on sports uniforms/equipment and we ate hot dogs and hot wings while doing it..... a sport's junkie's dream.
Mary and Clint even made a new friend who shared with us his vast knowledge about the Colts and Sports Illustrated DVDs.
After the museum closed we walked around the inner harbor and got some cheesecake which nearly put all of us into sugar comas. Mary and Clint even got into a little trouble when they tried to climb down into a boat that was near the street.... needless to say the security guard didn't find it as funny as we did. 
5 comments:
YOur hair is so long!! I love it! It hasn't been that long since I met you just over 6 years ago. Just thinking about that makes me really miss you! I love you Jenny!!!!!!
Okay, I am under controll now:) It looks like a way cool museum! I have to go there sometime.
Looks way fun, I think I need to come and visit and go on an adventure with you! Brad would love it!!
Hmmm.. that's the great thing about DC, EVERYONE wants to visit! To Karrie's credit she even came to El Paso to see me (I'm sure you would too Darcy). It must be true love!!
I tagged you Jenny...go read my blog to find out more!
Loved the trip... thanks so much Jenny for the tickets! You're wonderful, even if you are aiding and abedding a bit of questionable hill ethics while chewing stolen gum ;)
Post a Comment