Saturday, October 11, 2008

So I was at the mall...

The last 5 or 6 times I have "discovered" a new song, it was while I was shopping at New York and company - a working girl's gotta dress professionally, right? I don't know what it is, but whoever picks out their music just gets me. So there I was - looking for a new shirt to wear to work and I heard another song that I really loved. So I got on my new Blackberry (I understand why they call them "Crackberry") and searched the song. I discover that it is called "Crush" by David Archuleta (you can listen to it on my play list). Normally I would have stopped right there. I've never been a fan of American Idol - in fact, I've never seen an episode - but I love Carrie Underwood, and this song is just so fun that I let my prejudice go. I think I've listened to the song 20 times already and it's only been 15 hours... 8 of which I spent sleeping.

3 comments:

The Shirleys said...

Jenny you are too cute! I don't think I have ever heard that song. I will have to look it up. I don't do American Idol either.

I am curious about when you are going to come see me!? :)

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Hey love I was wondering if you had a blog and now I have found it! Looks like you are doing grand my dear and your beautiful eye is a goreous as ever! ha ha You'll have to check out our blog since I put up a mission video of you and I doing the COLD laugh. ha ha Good times I love ya!

HRH said...

The music video is cute too. Holla to my Utah boy!